--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <lurkernomore20002000@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ironically, in thread "to Emily" below, Nov 9:
> > authfriend: "Standard Share: speak in generalities; it relieves
> > you of any accountability."
>
> Which, we all know, is simply another way of saying, "you did
> not answer my question in the way I wanted you to answer it,
> so you are a duumkopf.

Speaking of being a Dumkopf, Steve, not only is your comment
very stupidly wrong on its own terms, but Share was not
answering a question from me--or addressing me at all--in
the first place.

Your inanity knows no bounds today, Steve. It's as if you
have some kind of mental virus attacking and disabling
your IQ.