> Alex the important difference is that Waking Down absolutely
> did not in my experience ever include what I call in FFL
> piling on. Piling on in the name of rigorous honesty is what
> I consider unhealthy, unhealed and cowardly behavior in wts.

Unbelievable.

There was never any "piling on in the name of rigorous
honesty" on FFL. All anybody has ever asked of Share
is *basic* honesty. Even just *approximate* honesty
would be a welcome change.

> That and piling onto only one of the people who disagreed
> with them. And cheering each other on about it.

Does anybody have a clue what this means?

> Warts yet present. I never saw any of these behaviors in
> Waking Down.

Look to your own warts, your own unhealthy, unhealed, and
cowardly behavior here. Start by eliminating, or at least
cutting down on, the bullshit you spout, like the above.

If it appears that you are making *some* kind of effort
to be honest and straightforward, you won't get so much
flak. But don't expect *not* to get flak when you come
up with utter crap like "wts" as an excuse for not
copping to your own behavior. Nobody buys that, and we
all recognize that it's pure hostility on your part--
hostility because you've been called on the rest of your
dishonesty and your refusal to deal with reality.

> And it's possible you and I didn't attend all of the same
> meetings. In my experience, Waking Down created a safe
> environment in which people could be rigorously honest with
> themselves and with others. It was balanced masculine and
> feminine with lack of hyperness in either direction.

Obviously Waking Down did Share no good whatsoever. She's
made herself utterly oblivious to who she is and seems to
be incapable of any kind of honesty with herself or with
others.

What a contrast with Alex.