--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote:

> Waking Down does have that whole greenlighting/show up as you are
thing, and it does have its place within the context of Waking Down.
But, in the real world, if you show up in a manner that lacks integrity
or honesty, you're likely to get called on it. And, if the response to
being called on it is "LA LA LA I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU I AM NOT
LISTENING TO YOU", people might pile on.
Or maybe those people don't understand what you are saying, or perhaps
don't like what you are saying.
And who determines if a response lacks integrity or honesty?
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@ wrote:
> >
> > Alex the important difference is that Waking Down absolutely did not
in my experience ever include what I call in FFL piling on.  Piling
on in the name of rigorous honesty is what I consider unhealthy,
unhealed and cowardly behavior in wts.  That and piling onto only
one of the people who disagreed with them.  And cheering each other
on about it.  Warts yet present.  I never saw any of these
behaviors in Waking Down.  And it's possible you and I didn't attend
all of the same meetings.  In my experience, Waking Down created a
safe environment in which people could be rigorously honest with
themselves and with others.  It was balanced masculine and feminine
with lack of hyperness in either direction. Â Â

Share's excuse/explanation about rigorousness being hypermasculine very
strange. Saniel Bonder likes to slather WD with saccharine bullshit
frosting, but as another WD teacher described it, in WD you wake up to
your mugshot. It's not about techiquifying yourself into some future
perfected enlightened being; it's about waking up to exactly who you are
right now. From my own experience, I don't see how self-honesty could be
any more rigorous than WD's brutal, uncontrolled free-fall into what is.