> Alex, for a starter, perhaps you could get Judy to find in the archives where
> I said LA LA LA.  But perhaps by real world you mean some context other than
> FFL?
>

> I stand by everything I have said about these subtle matters so unfamiliar to
> me in large part because what I have said has been validated by people like
> Lord Knows and Bill and Brahmi who have been through similar situations.

Er, hello, you have your own in-resident former WTS participant right here at
FFL, namely - me. Why not pick my brain a little more?

  I choose to ignore those who express disregard for me and the validity of my
experiences especially those who express these in a very attacking and or crude
and or condescending way.  I also choose to ignore those who first ignore and
or misrepresent what I've written.  I don't see that any good will come of
such discussions.  And I certainly choose to ignore certain posters who,
though delightful on their own, often become distorted versions of themselves
when they take on the pack mentality.