--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> Robin
>
> Don't despair. You can keep your precious first person ontology.
> However, when you get to heaven, Judy will be waiting to show why you
> won't need it. I have seen this and it will indeed be her
> transformed presence showing you what now awaits you. Out of an excess
> of secret humility, she won't admit this on a public forum but the
> Dakini-s have shown me the reality.
>
> This is the truth of real Tantra (anuttara yoga-tantra) where sacred
> vision reveals sacred world.
>
> This is why the Neo-platonists (pagan and christian) knew that the
> intelligences dancing this cosmos were not your supposed Vedic demons
> (nor Zorastrian-Semitic either) but theophanic celestials pointing out
> the Way.
>
> Here's the real Judy and paraphrasing St. Anthony …"I have seen
> Her".
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67vh5DRURY&feature=watch-vrec
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67vh5DRURY&feature=watch-vrec>
>

> As for Hvorostovsky:
>
> Here he is (before he later became the grey Lion) singing with the great
> Parvarotti.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgwWQyGioz8
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgwWQyGioz8>
>
> And here he is with the exquisite Anna Netrebko:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36vm2VoXuXA
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36vm2VoXuXA>
>
> Also … Think these people can only sing with trilled r's? Here
> he is in a video that became a YouTube sensation … (It is also a
> remembrance of the era of Stalin's terror)
>
> Kak molody my byli (How young we were)

Yikes! Please don't try to pronounce that in Russian! :]

y = &#1099;, most difficult Russian vowel sound, with no equivalent in English.
Closest sound is ei as in being, but vocalised from the back of the throat with
the lips pulled back like a smile to show the front teeth

http://listen2russian.com/lesson01/a/index.html