http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPufE8AeMg
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPufE8AeMg>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6hKiM1zT2Y
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6hKiM1zT2Y>

Bravissimo "empty one "now a dream cast away in bitter winds, a
hope slaughtered in dark, a heart punctured upon itself with ancient
works of Muse long lost to time.

Yes

And when all the opera's end, and all
All FFL's crowd has dimmed,

When Golden Dome's wings are left to
Be empty, and our stories are all done,
We may sing a last eulogy and force it on
Robin's raven wing, so that to the night, the
Shining moon would cry with a wolf. The tears of a
Rose would douse a flame which could not be quenched.
The rotting of words, it too bicuspid
Opulence could streak a frown across the
Horizon with its somber, dismal inks

Drowning all passion thick, all zeal
Tore and cast to the wind of all prudence-

Thorns of roses piercing our dreadful heart

So throughout the night the stars will sing to
Our emptybill's praises with more fervor than the now
Closed opus: Yet a light will creep over us,

  Opened ways within us, we weep more
Recognizing our solitude in our partners.