 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 4:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Meaning of the Moola Mantra

> Well each to his own I reckon - but a guy who watched Maha
> try to get an initiator to secretly carry a suitcase full
> of money across international borders is an interesting
> feller to listen to

I think you'll find that Judy doesn't agree with this,
and feels instead that someone who never met Maharishi,
never became a teacher, and in fact never cared about
either him or her own spiritual pursuits enough to put
herself in the same room with him, such as...wait for
it...herself, is more authoritative and should be paid
more attention to than others who did all these things.  :-)

Then again, she still feels that her view of Mel Gibson's
film "Apocalypto" is the most authoritative, too, and that
her characterization of him as "Mel Gibson, Christian Bigot"
is accurate, *never having seen the film*.  :-)

Follow the thread. It's very instructive as to who you are
dealing with...