What do you expect him to say publicly? He said whatever he felt would get
people flocking to him to keep the dollars rolling in. Curtis, Robin, Vaj and
Barry's current state of belief or point of view of Maha and the Movement have
nothing to do with the experiences the had, what they saw or heard when with
Maharishi.

The difference is their point of view. As an example when Barry mentioned his
watching Maha ask an initiator to take money in a suitcase across international
borders (which many of you doubt ever happened) he said AT THE TIME he felt
what the TM Movement was doing was so important and valuable he was willing to
overlook what he was seeing for, in essence, the greater good. He no longer
feels this way.

If Curtis had conversation with the monks he knew in the old days and they told
him certain things, then they did, plain and simple. What happened happened,
what Maharishi said and did was what he said and did. Its all in the perception
of events and actions and words.

You seem to feel that anyone who is not a Maharishi supporter is wrong wrong
wrong and therefore their point of view is invalid and that somehow means that
the events they experienced, witnessed and heard never actually happened. You
feel that no matter what, MAharishi was great and wonderful and therefore
everything he said did and thought was 100% supported by the laws of nature,
and were actually Cosmic thoughts, words and actions.

The problem with this point of view, is that many of his deeds and words can't
be defended - they are too anomalous as the speech and actions of someone who
is supposed to be enlightened, unless you use the old saw of "Well, we can't
understand the thoughts and actions of an enlightened man in our unenlightened
state of awareness." This is the same baloney David Lynch used in trying to
calm the agitated German audience in the now famous Raja Emmanuel sticking his
big raja hoof in his own mouth by mentioning Hitler's name in the speech he was
giving about invincible Germany. The versions of that video still on the Net
are edited ones - I saw the unedited full version right after it was posted.
When Lynch got up to do damage control, he actually said that Emmanuel had raja
training and that we could not understand the subtle awareness and thinking of
someone who has had such special training. I couldn't believe at the time that
he was making things so much
 worse with espousing such elitist baloney.

If however one comes to the belief that Maharishi was intelligent, a great
orator, had great, even tremendous personal energy and charisma that was being
orchestrated by his unenlightened ego and he used his rather extensive
knowledge to create an organization designed to keep him supplied with huge
amounts of money, elevate him to god like status and keep him supplied with yes
men to do his bidding and plenty of women for sex, then everything he ever did
and said makes sense without having to make excuses for him. I don't hate Maha,
but I have no illusions about him either. He was a man who did what most men
do.

The reason so many people do hate him is that he actually did have an
opportunity to create a Movement that could truly have changed the world if the
focus had remained on teaching meditation and had that been coupled with
numerous small centers that were actually supported by the Movement rather than
the other way around and some sort of community service outreach where the
meditators actually went out in the community and did "good works" on a
practical hands on level. Instead the Movement became increasingly focused on
pay attention to me! I am the Big Cheese! Pay attention to me and pay me. that
was it.

So its understandable that some would have anger over a very large carrot of
personal and global peace and happiness that was derailed by the lust for
personal gratification.

Of course you may lay all this off to my own dislike for M.