Really nice words, MJ. It is good you had and have some good experiences along
the way.  Altho they can make you overlook things, as you said.  The first
thing TM did for me was make me transcend so powerfully that I got worried I
might not be able to "come back."  It stlll helps me with stress.

I imagine that in the next 20 years or so there will be some good research to
distinguish between different types of meditation for different problems.  MMY
certainly felt TM covered all bases, easily and effectively.  But for specific
problems I would think that different techniques might be more or less healing
than others.