Murder by negligence.
All confirmed via the life TV feed at:
http://www.wdsu.com. Blatently
lacking: aid activity. One helicopter and Bush on his second visit.
Devestation.
I watched for about an hour some 12 hours ago and all Duane states
became horrible truth for me on live TV.
"All we had untill now is talk. Everyone is tired of press-conferences,
they want hands on the street." as one reporter mentioned.
If this doesn't start the questioning nothing will.