> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Murder by negligence.
> > All confirmed via the life TV feed at: http://www.wdsu.com.
> Blatently
> > lacking: aid activity. One helicopter and Bush on his second
visit.
> > Devestation.
> > I watched for about an hour some 12 hours ago and all Duane
states
> > became horrible truth for me on live TV.
>
> I have *never* seen the media so energized as it
> is by this catastrophe, never seen so many
> furiously, righteously angry journalists, both
> print and TV.  Even CNN's Wolf Blitzer is pissed
> (although with him it's hard to tell).
>
> It's quite extraordinary.

I could be wrong of course, but it strikes me as perhaps simply more
of the old problem-reaction-response cycle shown so clearly in the
events around 9/11: A "problem" is engineered, producing the
expected outcry and clamor (fostered nicely by the media), resulting
in the response or "solution" which was intended all along.

In both 9/11 and NO, the "problem" was perceived as inefficient
government response to a major crisis; in 9/11 the "solution" was
the Patriot Act and Homeland Security; after NO it will probably be
the yet-further strengthening of FEMA. The Patriot Act appealed to
the conservatives' desire for greater security, while the FEMA Act
will appeal to the liberals' desire to show more compassion. In both
cases, the results will be the same: stronger (corporate)
government, weaker individual rights. This in itself is not
necessarily a "bad" thing; it is simply not what the founders of the
USA apparently had in mind.

In some cases at least, it appears that the major crisis itself was
pre-orchestrated. On 9/11 some of us intuited that the destruction
of the Towers was an event engineered by (among others) portions of
our own government. In 2004 Michael Ruppert provided abundant
evidence for this "conspiracy" in his book "Crossing the Rubicon:
The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil".

While I had no such intuitions about NO, weather-control is
certainly a siddhi, as is earthquake-control. Probably some portions
of our government have access to Reichian weather-control
technology, and I understand that HAARP is capable of producing
earthquakes. On FFL I read that FEMA said that the three most likely
disasters to hit America would be a terrorist attack on New York, a
hurricane hitting New Orleans, and an earthquake in L.A.

That's two out of three, now; was this FEMA report merely a
prediction, or an actual plan of attack? If I were in L.A. I might
consider moving away for awhile...