> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hey, no biggie. I have made plenty of oversights and
> > > mistakes but I was a bit disconcerted to think people
> > > (yourself and Share) were 'on me' for having this
> > > discussion with Curtis which I felt was honest and
> > > searching. There is plenty of crazy negativity and
> > > projecting here at our alma mater we call FFL but there
> > > doesn't have to be even MORE created where there is none.
> > > But like I said, I am sure to be the one to make the
> > > next blooper so I better not say "I told you so!"
> >
> > Hey, I guess this is what you call a gracious and classy
> > reply, instead of what we might have expected from Judy
> > along the lines how how REEEEEEEEALY, REEEEEEEEEALY
> > STOOOOOOOPID someone is for making an innocent mistake.
> > But that would be the Judester for ya.
>
> What I find fascinating is that Ann SO misses the point.
> That is, that what *she* calls an "honest and searching
> discussion" is very much in the model of Robin's
> "confrontations," and what Curtis and others have termed
> "boundary violations."
>
> The essence of them is, "I'm going to say things about
> you that are negative and demeaning, and it's OK because
> I really believe them to be true. Now *your* job is to
> respond defensively to them and have an argument with
> me, so that I can demonstrate my superiority to you."
> She doesn't even GET that she's being consistently
> bitchy, mean, and pretending to be oh-so-superior
> to the people she tries to lure into arguments with
> her.
>
> This is the act that many of us are so tired of here.
> WE DON'T OWE YOU SHIT, much less an argument, just
> because you want to have one. We certainly don't owe
> you one when you hide your argument-provoking behind
> a mask of having an "honest and searching discussion."
>
> You (meaning Ann, Robin, Jimbo, Ravi, Raunchydog, and
> others who specialize in this form of "discussion")
> have the right to say whatever you want about us,
> because that is guaranteed by Rick's "anything goes"
> guidelines for Fairfield Life. What you seem to be
> forgetting is *our* right to blow you off like the
> aggressive, bitchy argument addicts you are, and to
> ignore your silly asses.
>
> If you find this "failure to pay attention to you and
> your obsessions" offensive, or even an insult...GOOD.
> If that is the case, you may actually be (belatedly)
> getting the point.
>
> The whole *concept* of people waiting impatiently in
> front of their computers (as we all know Judy is),
> waiting for the new "posting week" to start so that
> they can rip into another of their "enemies" is
> FUCKIN' EMBARRASSING. Judy doesn't get this, and
> never will. Seemingly, neither does Ann. She keeps
> running the same tired old numbers over and over, in
> a seemingly never-ending quest to lure people into
> [...]

  [184]    *

    *

    *

    *

    *

    *  [206]
<http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A2KJkIVy1stQyxkA1b.Jzbk\
F;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.sea\
rch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F_adv_prop%3Dimage%26va%3Dimage%2Bblush\
ing%2Bgirl%26fr%3Dmoz35%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D2&w=385&h=480&imgurl=olpe\
ra.shikshik.org%2F_cacheimg%2Fl%2Fi%2Flittle%2520girl%2520blushing.jpg&r\
url=http%3A%2F%2Folpera.shikshik.org%2F2011%2F07%2F10%2Flittle-girl-blus\
hing%2F&size=15.4+KB&name=Little+%3Cb%3Egirl+blushing+%3C%2Fb%3E%7C+Olpe\
ra&p=image+blushing+girl&oid=88f564d0e18e6121c329e8da7daa8904&fr2=&fr=mo\
z35&tt=Little%2B%253Cb%253Egirl%2Bblushing%2B%253C%252Fb%253E%257C%2BOlp\
era&b=0&ni=90&no=2&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11r41n3rb&sigb=13deg4ltm&sigi=11\
uiek821&.crumb=S.s05XcdW67>

    *