> Gee, you're stupid, laughinggull.

I wouldn't say it sinks to the level of stupidity, however I *did* reread and
found the one clarifying sentence that I missed earlier:

"dear Nablusoss, I was referring to his replies to Ann."

I am honored that I was at least a part of your 50th post, and indeed would
"rather just quiety forget [I] ever said anything." Sorry *really* stupid
feste, but you're on your own buddy. Showdown at 7:00 as I'm sure we'll all be
watching with bated breath.