TurquoiseB wrote:
> Not to mention diverting attention away from the
> fact that she's ragging on the author of a book
> about his hypocrisy when she hasn't ever bothered
> to read his book, as Willytex pointed out.

My name isn't "Willytex", Barry, but in fact, neither of you have read
Paul's book. In fact, you two hypocrites have failed to read a single
book I've discussed on Usenet in the past five years, not the least
the only published biography of the Maharishi. Maybe it's time for you
two to get some smarts - some of us TMers are getting sick and tired
of you guys taking over newsgroups and posting political rants - when
you haven't even read the TMers basic library.

However, you have apparently read, at least once, "Surfing the
Himalayas" by Freddy Lenz.