"We *understand* that you don't get it. Could that
> possibly have something to do with the fact that
> you feel the need to classify the things you see
> into little "good" and "bad" boxes, and that you
> will NEVER, in ANY lifetime, understand the concept
> of Tantra -- the coexistence of and non-contradictory
> nature of seeming opposites?  :-)"

Are you FUCKING SERIOUS?? you are telling me *YOU* of all people are a Master
of Tantra, and I am to be showcased for my narrow concepts of "good" and
"bad"???????????????????????????

So, what does that mean, Barry? I recall most recently you telling someone here
to, "fuck off and die". This may be an extreme example of your rhetoric, though
it all has about the same vibe to it.

"Fuck Off And Die". Now, you can go slithering around about TANTRA all you want
to, but 99.99% of the world's population, if told to fuck off and die, would
see this as a negative, abusive and shitty thing to be told.

As I said before, it isn't the single occurrence that I am calling out. This
negative, abusive and shitty behavior is your hallmark, your raison d'etre here
on FFL.

So, you can feel superior with your head up your tantric ass, but pu-leeze,
don't try to sneak that line of bullshit past me. K?