No, it is not "pretty interesting". It is boring. You know why? Because you are
SO predictable! I knew, and waited for the blowing sunshine up our butts post
from you (see below), after I called you on your BS. I've seen it SO MANY times
before. And your screwed up "understanding" of TANTRA was hilarious!!!