--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Hey!  The Vedas also prescribed animal sacrifice.
> > Is that going to be the Next Big Thing for the TM
> > movement?

Maharishi Vedic Animal Sacrifice Program™

>  Are the TBs going to queue up for that
> > one, too?  ( Actually, probably not, because I don't
> > see a big enough profit margin for the TMO in going
> > into the business of slaughtering small animals and
> > offering their entrails to the gods. :-)
>
> Well, its a product with better attribute differentiation, and thus
> stronger potential to sustain the market power enabling premium
pricing.

> However, I think the real vedic money makers will be the polygomous
> marrages,

Maharishi Vedic Multiple Marriage Program™

> and the 7 different sanctioned marriages, the first of which
> is abduction.

Maharishi Vedic Spouse Abduction Program™

> Concubines fall in there somewhere. MVC -- MV concubines
> and temple dancers have immense potential

Maharishi Vedic Table Dance Program™

> -- all under the cover of
> religious freedoms for those pesky states and countries that frown
on
> "selling" sex.

Maharishi Vedic Prostitution Program™

> But the real cash cow will be the traditional biggie: slavery

Maharishi Vedic Indentured Servitude Program™ (oh, sorry, that's
called "being on staff")

> and
> trade in such.

Maharishi Vedic Indentured Servitude Trading Corporation

 Imagine having yor own MV slave. To go fetch your MV