> Ann asked me a question but you are trying to fault me for some thing - I bet
> if I had always made "I am a Marshy junkie and he was een-lite-ened and could
> NEVER do no wrong and all the people who say so are rakshasas" like you have,
> you would have no problem with the exchange between Ann and myself.

Don't worry MJ, Bucko was trying to get ME in trouble, not you and Nabby has
gotten confused somewhere. I'll take full responsibility here for mentioning a
name from MIU back in the 70's of someone who was a straight, female student at
the time. But it appears we are the 'victims' of sloppy reading -  among other
things.