--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson <mjackson74@> wrote:
> >
> > I also note that you ignored my response to merudanda's post
>
> snip
>
> I usually avoid reading your posts as I am not in favor of
> fellows that repeatedly puke in a public forum.

Oh, stop it, Nabby. This is really STOOOOOOPID. He made a
perfectly reasonable inquiry, one I might have made. And
generally speaking, his complaints here aren't any more
offensively phrased than most here and are considerably
less offensive than some. If you have a substantial
response, make it, don't just call names. What you've
said to him is far more offensive than anything he's
said.