 From: Susan <waybac...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 9:00 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: had any lately ha ha

> Not THAT any!  Had any support of Nature lately?  Emily asked about support
> of Nature and I was thinking about it and feeling befuddled.  Realized that I
> tend to agree with Ken Keyes idea that everything in life is either for our
> growth or for our enjoyment.  I'd add that ideally everything is for both
> growth and enjoyment but with leaning at least a little in the enjoyment
> direction.  So in this very broad sense support of Nature is always happening.
>

> Anyway, I don't think this is precisely what Maharishi means by support of
> Nature.  What do you TMers current and ex think, especially you govs?  Very
> especially you former TTC teachers.  We know who you are!
>

> For me an example of support of Nature is that I left FF on a Wednesday and
> the first big snow of the season arrived the next day.  But I bet you very
> creative FFLers can come up with way more fun examples than that (-:

I have had some experiences where what I was thinking or expecting actually
happened in a woo woo ish way.  And times when it felt scarily as if I could
control situations with my quiet thoughts (not mentally ill).  But what I think
was going on was that my own thoughts had aligned with what was to be, with
Nature.  It was not that Nature aligned with my intentions and wishes.  The
experience was that the only thoughts that arose were those that on some very
quiet level were really just a reflection of the flow of events already set in
motion. I had tuned in to That.   It kind of felt as if I was moving things,
but I seriously doubt it, since there were not many thoughts and they did not
have the usual feel that I was controlling them. The thoughts just were there.

I think when most fo the time things happen that we feel are good luck or
suport of Nature, it is just a nice intersection of events that would happen
anyway coinciding with our own patterns.

Gotta hit the gym.