the idea that everyone does it so don't fuss with particular people who do it
is the same kind of bullshit mentality that has led to the utterly corrupt
practices on Wall Street that has led to a world wide economic crisis - where
is your proof of Gandhi clan corruption other than what you have heard and
read?

I read this comment by an English person commenting on the Mayan flyer articles
and I passed it on, much like you are passing on information and judgement
about the Gandhis - I don't give damn who else lies, cheats and steals it
doesn't make it alright for Maharishi and his family to do it too, especially
when they have been taking money under false pretenses for decades and then
can't even bring themselves to handle the wealth legitimately

Like I have said before, I believe in results and in manifest behavior - the
kind of behavior that these people manifest show a low and selfish level of
consciousness and the kind of mentality that excuses it for the Marshy family
while reviling others in India for doing the same thing reminds me of the
character of the Emperor Commodus as depicted in the movie Gladiator.

Show me the public information that shows without question that Maha was an
honest custodian of the funds he lived off of for nearly 60 years. Back up what
you say.

I believe people like Mark Landau, Billy Clayton and Barry because what they
relate about Maharishi (who by the way does not deserve that title) has the
ring of truth AND when you put all the stories together with public statements
and actions (like the scorpion nation episode) you see a consistent picture of
an egotistical, childishly egotistical, horny, greedy con artist who created a
movement dedicated not to the enlightenment of the world nor the betterment of
the individual but to making himself an icon and living a high and luxurious
life.

You are flat out incorrect when you call these things "baseless innuendo". Like
I said, back up your words - show us the public information showing that
Maharishi was an honest custodian of the funds he received for 57 years.

All governments are corrupt - which means the people who run them are corrupt
and that is no excuse for personal or institutional corruption and dishonesty.