"And then there's the personalities of the Rajas -- avatars of criminality
right there -- I mean, who else but a bastard would say to their self: "Hey, I
think I'll just buy a hunk of the world and rule it as an overlord!"

Speaking of certainty, ever actually spoken with a RAJA, face to face, over
time? ...didn't think so...The one I have known for nearly twenty years is a
very humble person, who has not tried to denigrate, manipulate or BS me, ever.
Always honest and open - don't always agree with each other's ideas, though
there is always mutual respect, and consideration. We haven't seen each other
for a few years, but did have an interesting email exchange a couple months ago
about immortality.