Thanks Jim - wish you the same as well. That picture was shot by my
nephew, I included it because I liked it. My iPhone 5 - as you can
imagine is real attractive to the kids and they spend lot of time on it
:-)
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@...  wrote:

> Happy New Year, Ravi!! Why did you take a picture of the dandruff
fighting shampoo billboard though?? An allegory for purity in the New
Year perhaps? ;-)

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula chivukula.ravi@
wrote:

> > Happy New Year to everyone at FFL. I'm currently vacationing in
India with my family - mother, sisters and their families - I have
pictures to share here, starting with the picture here.

> > http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0090009/photos/73243621@N07/8332978823/
> >
> > I spent major part of the evening visiting temples what with my
brother-in-law, my older sister's husband being a staunch, traditional
Brahmin. I have had lot of fun so far visiting India after 4 and half
years.