Very fun.  Hip deep?  Ha ha.  Bumps?  Ha ha again.  If you didn't have that
little third ski out front, you could lift up, change your weighting, and do
real powder and real bumps.  Have you demo'd real skiis?  I'm not being
negative, just teasing.  Skiing is nothing but fun at a certain skill level.
How do you get those things on the lift?  Is this filmed using a Go Pro camera
mounted on the helmet?