Barry, you don't think anybody really believes this
garbage you just spewed, do you?

You tried to wiggle out of the charge that you have
these ridiculous double standards, you got caught,
and now you're feeling one-down and stupid. The
bravado here just doesn't make it.

"And then nothing happens," you say. Yes, something
did happen. You had to make two more posts pretending
you didn't care that your hypocrisy had been exposed
once again.

You do it to yourself, Barry. You've been doing it
ever since I first encountered you.

Oh, and it didn't take "hours." If you know how to
use the Search feature, it takes maybe ten minutes,
well worth it to see yet another display of Barry
squirming.