--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Mr. Soss, what did they do with my watch a few days ago?  Sure I can buy
> another but that was a gift from my Mom and has big face to read easily and
> nice leather strap though well worn by now.  Tell them there fellers to give
> it back s'il vous plait (-:

If you are sure you didn't misplace it yourself do the following. Say out loud
in the biggest room in your flat, with a stern voice it must be brought back
immediately. Don't chuckle, don't smile, even to yourself. Make it clear you
mean business and that it's NOT funny anymore.
Then go for a walk, and see if anything happened on your return. This always
works with my "folks" here.