Share maintained her whole shtick against all the people she doesn't like,
trashed them good again, and did it all while thinking she was putting out
sweetness and light.  I noted she felt a lot better today.

I actually did let the BS in 2012 go and was feeling very detached about it all
and willing to start fresh and be less reactive to what I perceive as her
attacks, but now, despite my efforts, I have the blues again.  Here's one from
Big Bill Broonzy - Key to the Highway.  It's not opera, but it has a place.

I've got the key to the highway
And I'm billed out and bound to go
I'm gonna leave here runnin'
'Cause walkin' is most to slow