Share,

I was a monastic postulant in a Russian Orthodox skete,
which is a small monastic group. It was under the watch
of the Orthodox Church in America, meaning that everything
was done in English.

It was a revealing look at original Christianity without
the sin-guilt-redemption concepts of Western, Augustinian
Catholic-Protestant teachings.

It cured me of my Christianity.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> No but I did have some spicy tandoori chicken at India Cafe yesterday
(-:Â
> Thank you Emptybill and are you a monk?  Where did I read
that?  An opera loving monk.

> I wish I could love opera and marry an opera loving monk.  Am
doing art of neutrality on opera.  Will bet back to you on that.

Robin!