--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37"  wrote:
> >
> > One swipe at Share last night, then another one first thing this
morning. Share really gets to you, doesn't she, wolf? Oh yes, I know,
you are ONLY JOKING.

> Oh, I'm not joking, I never said that. I said I wondered if Share
could ever, within the context of her endless search for the ultimate
healer, of course you misrepresent.  you miss the nuance of her seeking.
not that I am an expert on Share, but this exaggeration is nothing but a
slightever be able to laugh at herself. on the other hand, you appear to
be an expert on Share.  pretty remarkable, that.My ability to laugh at
her, myself and lots of other things is intact. okay, we should all be
more like youHow about you, got any giggles in there?

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

not in her garage.  Just outside her condo.  Well she actually
doesn't have a garage.  So it's not that she has a garage but
doesn't use it, etc.  And when I say just outside her condo I do
want to clear that up.  First there's the door.  Well doors
really.  A sliding screen one which she says is cheap and needs to
be replaced.  And then a wooden one which has 2 locks though I'm
only allowed to use one of them.  Then a patio which evidently had
lots of drama the last few months in that the walls were caving in.
She's definitely putting that on the crazy couple upstairs and the
shoddy contractors now long gone.  Then some grass on which she
doesn't like dogs to poop.  Then a sidewalk.  Then more grass
which she also prefers to remain a poop free zone.  Which I'm hoping
we can all understand, even the dog lovers here.  Then a curb.
And then her very own handicapped parking space.Â
Thank God not a creamy white which is associated with the Moon.  But
more of a Venus white which is good for vehicles.  Yay!Â

actually funny because my Saturn is in Cancer which is ruled by the Moon
which is associated with Mother in jyotish, astrology, and on all Batgap
interviews (-:

writing this on Monday which is ruled by the Moon...Life, you gotta love
it!

officially now falling apart, meaning it's one expensive repair after
another including recently a leaky gas tank.  Various gagging
gasping people have been mentioning the gas smell to her for about 2
years.  But who's counting?  And guess what?  Saturn, the
corporation not her car and not the planet either.  At least I don't
think so.  Anyway, Saturn the corporation which we have to also
recognize is a person I guess, has gone out of business so she has to
take car to grumpy gas station owner in West Annapolis.  She bakes
him and his wife cookies every Christmas but that hasn't seemed to make
him any less grumpy.  I bet his Saturn is very screwed up (-:

> > > Wow, what/who do we have to blame for this? Sugar, Wong or the
moon and stars?

garage can be very malefic if it becomes activated.  Saturn, in
order to have a beneficial influence, must be able to circulate in
some fashion.  We have a Saturn now, in our backyard.  It'sÂ
influence is generally positive but it always has the benefit of earth
grounding in its daily circulations.

Anartaxius" wrote:

> [...]
Libra in first house for me.  Saturn is just transiting
that.  Rahu is just entering Libra, will transit natal Ketu and
transiting Saturn at some point in the future.  Expecting wild
times ahead.  But in general I love when Saturn transits
Libra.  One jyotishi told me Saturn is also deep contentment and
that is indeed my experience.  When I surrender into Saturn's
discipline, etc. deep contentment is the result.ÂÂ

prefer Saturn in my garage, even though I have no natural affinity for
that brand of transportation.

in and accuse you of being mean to Share. But me, I liked your little
joke. You see, I actually have a sense of humour. Now if I could only
get her to actually laugh at herself, just once, when I rib her about
another front row seat at Wrong or Wong or Wombat's healing hoe down. I
would consider that a good day. But then no one ever said the
newly-healed possess the ability to find their human condition downright
hilarious at times.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/your-horoscopes-week-of-january-9th-201\
3,30844/

but it did make sense to me as I began to understand it a little better.
This will, however, take some explaining.

we can achieve enlightenment in this lifetime. But I have a problem with
the word 'achieve'. What aspect of our consciousness wants to 'Achieve'
something? It's ultimately our Ego that would want to achieve something,
and therefore our tendency to try to 'achieve' enlightenment is pretty
much symbolic of someone with an IQ of 75 trying to become a rocket
scientist.

indicates what direction our ego will want to go in is the Sun. However,
the Sun, in Jyotish, does not have the capacity to 'enlighten' us. Ketu
is the only planet that truly has the capacity to lead a person towards
enlightenment. Unfortunately, Ketu (as well as Rahu) is not like the
other planets, it is a 'shadow' planet. For example, if you want to
develop qualities of Mercury, intellectual activities are recommended,
and for Mars, competitive and intense activities are recommended.
Unfortunately can't be developed more by choosing different activities
or by 'trying' harder to 'achieve' its nature. So the question remains,
how do we get our consciousness to a point where it can handle the
qualities of Ketu, being as it is the only planet that can enlighten us?

planet rotates through the zodiac, the less stable that quality of
consciousness is. The slower it rotates, the more stable it is. So if
Moon and Sun rotate the fastest, then that means our Ego and our
Emotions are the most unstable qualities of consciousness. Rahu/Ketu
take 18 years to go through the zodiac. But as said before, we don't
learn or deal with Rahu/Ketu directly. So instead, we have to acquire
the qualities of consciousness that are deeper and more stable than the
influence of Karma. Mercury (intellect), Venus (love, balance), and Mars
(competition, intensity) also fall very short. Now you notice, Jupiter
(conventional religion, philosophy, higher education) rotates through
the zodiac every 12 years. So it certainly comes very close to preparing
our consciousness for enlightenment, but it falls just shy of paying the
bills. So that leaves one planet and one planet only:
that rotates at a slow enough rate to enable our consciousness to handle
the experience of enlightenment. So what does Saturn represent?
Patience, discipline, transcendence, loyalty, anything that requires
sacrifice or long term commitment, etc….

qualities of either Jupiter or Saturn for enlightened people, which is
often what many Cults do. Jupiter and Saturn are quite powerful. Jupiter
can give rise to impressive wisdom, enough to keep the lightweight
Mercury-like Pseudo intellectuals captivated for long enough to get
their money. Saturn, if our consciousness really grasps it, is sometimes
(but rarely) known for mystical abilities among other impressive traits.
However, Saturn STILL ISN'T KETU. It prepares us for enlightenment, but
in and of itself, it is not enlightenment. So essentially, what can we
'DO' to achieve enlightenment? From what I've learned, getting our
consciousness to the point where we can handle Saturn's influence to its
fullest extent is pretty much all we can do. However, it is important to
note that most people are still stuck between Mercury, Venus and Mars.
Those planets alone are kicking most people's
influence on their daily schedule and people will start dropping like
flies.

understand my tone when I often ridicule the seriousness and intensity
at which others in this world pursue enlightenment. I'm looking at that
person and seeing clearly that they can barely handle the experiences of
the lightweight planets (Sun,Mo, Me,Ve, and Ma). You give these people a
dose of the heavyweight planets and you're talking PTSD for many of
them. I often wonder why they think they're ready for enlightenment when
they can barely even handle the really deep and heavy experiences in
life first. In fact, many people obsessed with enlightenment downright
avoid deep and heavy experiences to the extent of developing
philosophies and paradigms that declare those experiences as being
ignorant and unevolved.

that anyone can become enlightened at anytime, it's just a matter of
removing the ego from the driver's seat of our consciousness. Again, Sun
is the ego, and Saturn/Rahu/Ketu are what prevents it from being in
control. So essentially, whether someone will be able to let go of their
ego is not something determined by their decisions or their will power,
which is egotistic in the first place. It's almost like baking a recipe.
You either have enough of a certain substance to counteract another
substance, or you don't. In the same way, a person either has or hasn't
lived enough lives to acquire the qualities of the Anti-ego planets
(specifically Saturn) in order to let go of the ego, or they haven't. If
they haven't, then no amount of time spent focusing on enlightenment
will yield enlightenment. It would be like someone who can't even run a
mile without stopping trying to compete for the world

These are my own beliefs at this time:

Eckhart

enlightenment is

â€Å"enlightenment� is our