wgm4u:
> When are you folks going to wake up, this president
> is out of control! He's going to crash the economy!!

We are screwed for at least the next four years.

It would take at least ten years for the U.S.
economy to improve substantially if we voted
the Dems out of office in the next election.

Obama is going to spend your money and redistribute
it; then he is going after your guns; Hagel will
disarm the U.S. military. Brennan will 'waterboard'
some and others will  be sent to Gitmo.

> How much more debt can we take?

Some Americans are already on Obama's target list
to be killed by drones. Extrajudicial killings,
including children, will be the norm soon.

'Anwar al-Awlaki's Son, Killed By Drone Strike'
http://tinyurl.com/9yoml6q

"You bourgeoisie tremble! You are screwed!"

'New Russian nuclear submarine enters service'
http://tinyurl.com/bczr2yc