--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:
>

> > After all, Maharishi has also been known to make similar
> > "not enlightened" pronouncements about fairly well-known
> > teachers outside his tradition.
>
> The only one example I know of is that of Rajneesh. Benjamin Creme backs
> Maharishi on this.
>
> In his efforts to TRY to denounce Maharishi, making unfounded claims is the
> habit of the Turq in his lifelong smear-campaign. The fellow is blinded with
> hate

He is indeed. While Barry might, occasionally, have something useful and
possibly insightful to say, his message is often so smeared over with the
matter made up of his need for revenge, his deep resentment and anger and
sometimes hate, the message becomes impossibly lost - overwritten by this
ugliness. It is just so hard to get by it, and such an odious job to try. Like
having to dig through a pile of shit just to find a lost button. Just not worth
it.
 and religious fanatism where anything goes as long as you nourish the idea of
Buddhist superiority.