--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> He is indeed. While Barry might, occasionally, have
> something useful and possibly insightful to say, his
> message is often so smeared over with the matter made
> up of his need for revenge, his deep resentment and
> anger and sometimes hate, the message becomes impossibly
> lost - overwritten by this ugliness. It is just so hard
> to get by it, and such an odious job to try. Like having
> to dig through a pile of shit just to find a lost button.
> Just not worth it.

Annie-poo, I think you were describing yourself, not
me. I have no "hate," either for Maharishi or for
anyone here, but it sure appears that you have some
for me.

>  and religious fanatism where anything goes as long as
> you nourish the idea of Buddhist superiority.

Please provide even one example of me asserting
Buddhism's superiority.

Hint...you won't be able to, even if you pull your
head out of your ass and search, because it's Nabby's
fantasy. I neither believe that Buddhism is superior
to anything else nor, as far as I know, have ever
suggested that it is.