 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: dear everyone on FFL

I like nasty. Why do you think I like Ravi? I like Turq and Bob, oh I love
Bob's of different variations, and Robin and Emily and Author  and all the
rest, including in his own category of wanting very young girls, Nabby. Alex
and the Budha at the pump dude, Richard, with time and wording everyone of us
can be turned around and why does anyone mind if anyone has opinion? Rahu and
Ketu change their meany times tomorrow morning, even though they already
changed in their true time, things will either get better or worse and judging
by my week??? I think it is going to get better for me. Absolutely. It took the
wild west draws and bar room brawls and saloon girls to make me see, even the
most seemingly dissolution in behavior, can lead to enlightenment and even
speed it up. If Share long takes a bit longer, well, 18 years coming at you
this day. Hope you fine the Happy Place.
I love everyone on this board, and it is most fun to make fun of funny burger
king hats, even though I like the practice that lead before all of that.
hahaha. Off to the love gallery. See you all later. oxo -Obba