--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu  wrote:

> It's not about counting posts.  Hell, a lot of brilliant math people
> can't do simple accounting.  Too machine like.  Computers are better at
> counting.  It's that people on the path to enlightenment shouldn't be
> worried too much about people over posting.  They should have just
> ignored those people. It was as if some post was going to contain that
> little morsel of knowledge that might suddenly pop them into
> enlightenment and they didn't want to miss it.  Crazy.

I've never understood the mentality of people who would rather complain about
other online forum participants and demand that their behavior be forcefully
modified rather than be self-sufficient and use appropriate filtering, whether
mental or software. C'mon people! Jesus didn't create these amazing brains 6000
years ago just so you could sit around, not using them!