Not being a teacher, just a simple meditator, I still was lucky enough to
witness/participate in a few pujas. They were always sublime, extraordinary and
I loved them. Robin used to perform them on special occasions and they were
beautiful, like being rocked or caressed in some delicate way by this ancient
tradition of thanks and grace - worth 20 minutes of my time any day.