Pigs that are only fed tulips?? Wow! I'll bet that *was* good! There is ore a
couple local BBQ joints that aren't wonderful, though you can get a decent
carnitas around here. On the warmer, dryer days, I've been CUEing in the
backyard - burgers loaded with garlic, A1, sea salt, topped with grilled red
onions, pepper jack, or cheddar, and a few drops of habanero sauce, on a
grilled onion bread bun.