--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn  wrote:

> I feel the same about merudanda.  P.S. Ann, I love this.  The nighttime
> fairies are so great; the twinkly stars.  Will you read me a bedtime story?
> Pleeaase?

Yes I will Emily. And I am partial to Betty Boop so when I stumbled upon this
little gem I had to post if for Share who seems to want to be the mother to us
all. I'll take it. There is nothing better than to be tucked into bed, you
forehead stroked, the covers gently smoothed and tucked around you and then the
final kiss of the day by someone who you know loves you. My mother did this
every night when I was a child and it went a very long way to making me the
person I am today. To feel loved, wanted and adored as a child makes me
extremely grateful to her and to the creator who allowed her to love me. Geez,
what just happened? I started waxing all nostalgic about my mom and it all
started out as a sort of joke with Betty and the twinkling stars and Share.