Turq,
In a sexy way, I thought you were pretty smart, cute, etc.
Now, it is like I caught you putting lipstick on and fucking the dog. hahaha.
Ex-Patiot
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/why-the-ex-patriot-act-is-a-creepy-law/257368/

Number two: I do not live in Fairfield. Never have, never will.

Number three: The "Jobs"  or employers you mentioned. I would never apply for,
and if I was hired, it would be from headhunters begging me to come and work
for their clients. :)

Social security will not exist by the time I get to "have it."

Dear, you could send more private emails to me and we can share pictures, then
you won't say nothin.   LOL

Peace handsome

-Obba