 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 11:02 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Co$ in the news again.....to Michael

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> >
> > Michael I'm fresh from the work of Paul Wong who comes
> > from a background of Chinese medicine and various energy
> > modalities. I think you practice a form of qigong. And
> > still meditate sometimes. And work with individuals with
> > PTSD. With all this in mind I just want to say that I
> > wish you substantial and even complete resolution of all
> > traumatic experiences, whatever their origin. I think
> > you and others here have an intention to be helpful when
> > you speak negatively about the TMO. But when there's so
> > much negativity and delivered with such a negatively
> > charged tone, then I think there's also some healing yet
> > to be done.
>
> What makes you think that this "negatively charged tone"
> is in THEM? It seems to me that a large number of people
> *project* such things ONTO the TM critics, because they're
> heavily attached to Maharishi and TM, and *their* buttons
> got pushed. They're experiencing emotions inside themselves
> that they perceive as negative, so they project the source
> of that perceived negativity onto the critic.

But it couldn't *possibly* be the case that you experienced
emotions inside yourself that you perceived as negative when
you read Share's post and projected the source of that
perceived negativity onto her, right, Bar?

After all, I mean, it's only TMers who experience negative
emotions and project them onto others. TM critics *never* do
that.

Just sayin'...

Me, I think Share's perception of a negatively charged tone
from Michael is right on target. On the other hand, it's
obnoxiously presumptuous of her to think she knows the
remedy for it--or that it even *needs* to be remedied--let
alone prescribe her latest "healer's" approach to him.

Deal with your own needs, Share, before you start trying
to fix anybody else's. You've still got a whole passel of
them. If Michael wants any help with his, I'm sure he'll
ask.

And Barry, dig yourself, dude.