I have long said on FFL that one is on the road to enlightenment as soon
as they stop being so concerned (or obsessed) about it. But I am also
perplexed about people who have practiced meditation for years but say
they've only had one or two clear experiences of transcending.  I also
think that many people were so confused about CC, GC, UC and BC that
they might miss they developed some inner silence that is growing daily.
Often some advaita exercises will make them aware of it.

In other paths it's just called "moksha" and no levels to it. Obsessing
about different levels is just a distraction and impediment.