--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson  wrote:

> Now hold on here - in my case you are talking to someone who has not been in
> Dome since 1987 - when I was there you had to either have a valid student,
> staff or faculty id card or have paid for Superradiance - I don't remember
> anything about applications - you have to apply to get in the Dome? And no
> fees?
>
> What kinds of info do they have on the Dome application?

No, its not what is on the application.  It's what is in the files that have
actively been built on you.  It can be pretty shocking to some people to learn
what the course office people have gathered in to files and are gathering about
people's private lives.  It is not innocent or simple.  It is rather
aggressive.  Evidently this is in the nature of their culture and seemingly is
having a cultivated negative influence on every thing and every body around it.
 Hence the community and numbers are what they are.  They have a problem and
the problem is them.  It is really sad.