Of course you may ask yourself "How many copyright infringements are
going on here?--uups they are  just  butchering of DVD's by
Engrish*-speaking-messed up bootleggers mixing movies together- not only
in China BTW.What I don't understand is why bootleggers go to such
lengths to make new artwork when there is already tons of legitimate
artwork they could just copy and use.. [;)]
Here from BuzzFeed   a snapshot of "the viral web in realtime." already
Nov 7, 2010   by Jonah Peretti (who is also co founder of The Huffington
Post)
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomerobo/23-awesome-bootleg-dvds-23kj
<http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomerobo/23-awesome-bootleg-dvds-23kj>

Don't know how is it over there in US of A but we like to keep
"fist"(forgive me Share et al.) away from our dates but since in
The Passion Of Christ: JESUS SPEAKS NIGERIA LANGUAGES...
who complains here?

[http://www.engrish.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/01/ass-12-hours-a-day.j\
pg]
Lavabo inter innocentes manus meas
' I wash my hands in innocence
si lotus fuero quasi aquis nivis et fulserint velut mundissimae manus
mea .. If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so
clean;
http://biblos.com/job/9-30.htm <http://biblos.com/job/9-30.htm>
*wash and crap
let us clap