Astu--May it be so -Thathaasthu-`So be it'-Amen
Aahh you want want to read Nikki's entire high school syllabus to get in
shape and get someone wheely life back together or to attend an Eagles
game .
Time after time after time!
But  since Pat Solatano (Bradley Cooper) believe that the world will
break your heart ten ways to Sunday.  guaranteed and he can't begin to
explain that what remains :the hope of silver lining
  OK. Life doesn't always go according to plan.
Was I deceiv'd, or did a sable cloud
Turn forth her silver lining on the night?
May all your clouds have a silver lining,too

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Dominus vobiscum and I agree that wheel is a good thing (-:
> and just in case you missed the first time around )-:
> something not sophisticated musically but maybe moving nonetheless
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XP-f7wPM0A
>

> Off to see Silver Linings Playbook in Ottumwa home town of Cpl. Radar
O'Reilly of TV M*A*S*H fame

> ________________________________

of Spells that this year Punxsutawney Phil is a gasp Avatar!LOL
> > Maybe could have a fist date all in Latin though since Lazy Bones me
doesn't remember much from high school could be a very quiet date
> > et cum spiritu tuo  (-:pax vestra revertetur ad vos"Let your
peace rest on you" -
> sorry adding to your confiteor
> snip
> Â mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa
> >   Ideo precor omnes Angelos et Sanctos,et vos, fratres,orare
pro me ad Dominum Deum nostrum in FFL
>  therefore I ask  all the Angels and Saints and you, my
brothers and sisters to pray for me to the Lord our God at FFL.