"Barry doesn't really want to talk about Rama [Frederick Lenz] - too
embarrassing, I guess."

Spot on! or as Nabby says, "BINGO!"

Despite his pretensions as some sort of "spiritual sociologist" (gag me with a
spoon...), Barry spent far more time with Rama, spent far more of his money on
him, and bought into the guy, hook, line and sinker vs. his relatively minimal,
and ancient, involvement with TMO and Maharishi.

Nobody is concerned about Rama's legacy, BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE.

He used to consider himself a great lover, by seducing his female followers
with a loaded gun. Sexy, huh?? He took hundreds of thousands of dollars from
his pathetic followers like Barry, to fuel his degenerate lifestyle, and
finally ended his life by first trying to kill a follower, and then
successfully committed suicide by drug overdose...oh, while wearing a dog
collar.

Yeah, wow, if I had followed Maharishi, and this dude, I'd definitely go after
Maharishi as the less ethical, dishonest one. Not.

Although if someone thought perms, pistols, and pleather were the height of
fashion, they might just give Rama a pass - lolo. All I can say is I am glad
such a dissolute and criminal windbag is gone for good.

Too bad all we get from Barry on this asshole, is crickets.