> > What good would vilifying him do, Michael? You appear
> > to enjoy wallowing in your outrage, but you won't be
> > satisfied until everyone else is wallowing in it too.

salyavin808:
> Yeah Michael, how dare you keep introducing uncomfortable
> topics to try and work out the whole story about Marshy!
> Anyone would think this was a TM discussion forum the way
> you carry on...

You won't be finding out much from Barry or Michael,
since they got booted out of the TMO years ago, and
neither of them seem are in a cult now, or even
well-read.

Barry doesn't really want to talk about Rama - to
embarrasing, I guess. Go figure.

"Confirmation bias refers to a type of selective
thinking whereby one tends to notice and to look
for what confirms one's beliefs, and to ignore,
not look for, or undervalue the relevance of what
contradicts one's beliefs."