Yeah, I have heard stuff like that before. I respect that not everyone feels
like talking about it, from a personal point of view. On the other hand, if I
want to, why not?

I agree that the caution expressed by a lot of Gurus, is a good thing to have
in place, though not as an absolute law. Also, as you always do, I stress
enlightenment as an always growing state, once enlightenment is established.

Life doesn't ever stop, and neither does enlightenment. It multiplies rapidly
actually, because there is neither fear or uncertainty, in exploring anything.