--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Cliff wrote:
> > Judy - you don't know me well.
> >
> Cliff - You'll get to know Judy well! Most Americans surveyed in
the
> poll don't blame the hurricane on the President, and that's a fact.
>
> From Powerline:
>
> When asked "who is to blame for the problems in the city following
the
> hurricane," 13% said President Bush; 18% said federal agencies; 25%
> blamed state or local officials; and 38% said "no one." Rather
> surprisingly in view of the constant bad publicity, 63% said that
no
> one should be fired as a result of the response to the hurricane.
>
> Moreover, 62% say that the progress now being made is satisfactory.
>
> 'Katrina Lessons'
> http://www.powerlineblog.com/
>
> 'Poll: Most Americans believe New Orleans will never ecover'
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/07/katrina.poll/

Richard, you are beginning to sound like a TM Organization 'true
believer', except you have substituted George Bush for Maharishi.

I hear from you the same inability to accept that the man is not
flawless, or that any acknowledgement of such an idea is heretical,
or at the least, 'giving comfort to the enemy'.

When you have been confronted with stories of Bush's ineptitude, you
respond invariably by pointing out flaws in 'the opposition', much
as Maharishi's true believers will criticize other spiritual
movements and religions, instead of rationally accepting that their
master is not perfect.