 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:21 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: THIS is how spirituality should be done IMO

Maharishi spoke directly to Mother Divine. Will that work for you? Some
teachers and enlightened individuals make a big deal of it, others not so much.
The determination of a person's enlightenment can easily be determined by
someone genuinely living that state of consciousness - no need for "signs" and
what not.