 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 6:24 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Graphing Spiritual Leadership

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Maybe that PhD topic is for you, Buck?  Hey thanks for the article on Kepler.
>  Very interesting.

PhD?  Ha, Thanks for the support but no, not me.  It will take some young buck
academic who looks at it as their scholarly work.  We all living know where the
story is and can certainly point researchers in the right direction.  That is
going on.  I enjoy that work.  But I am too old now to learn to write in the
way of The Chicago Manual of Style, 15th edition.  That will take a younger
person.  Unless I partner with with a professional writer like Authfriend or
Turqb here.  Life is too short though.  I got horses to train and oats to sow
this next month.  Winter on the internet is about over.
-Old Buck