Well dear Obba - I certainly don't think the "new-sorrow-less" one is
Indian but he certainly is an idiot or looks like one after having seen
suckered by Barry and finding it a little too late to back out. Reminds me
of our professor Feste and his damsel-in-distress number he played not too
long too.